The course program is structured around seven logical blocks:
- Sustainability in Health Care;
- Strategic Organization Design;
- Operations management;
- Integrated care;
- Strategy and Performance Evaluation;
- Value based health care;
- Leadership and People Management.
Conceptual frameworks, case discussions, and skill-oriented activities will be applied to each topic.
Furthermore, two field visits are planned within the course at:
- University Teaching Hospital “Agostino Gemelli” of Rome. The visit and meeting with the top management of the Teaching Hospital will be focused on the organization and tools used in the management of clinical operations and patient flows logistics;
- Casa della Salute (Emilia-Romagna). The visit and meeting with the top management of this structure will be focused on the organization and management tools of a new organizational model in which primary care and social activities are highly integrated to respond, through a holistic approach, to the complex needs of elderly patients.
The course starts on Monday, 10th July 2017 and finishes on Saturday, 15th July 2017 in the morning - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore - Rome
All lectures are run in English.
Detailed course programme